Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm making plans. Big plans.

I've decided to enter the blogworld. The blogisphere. The blearth. My peanut sized brain can't keep track of all my immensely interesting and extraordinarily intelligent thoughts. Like those adverbs?


Anyway, this is what I've been thinking about today.

This evening, I was flying the friendly skies and looking out the window at the twinkling lights. Now I'm sorry. but the amount of people flicking their lights on and off is absurd. Like, make a decision people. On or off! I've been on oh let's say, 28,000, nay 29,000 flights in my dear old life and I just realized that maybe it's the trees? No it can't be, I've stared and searched and scanned the skies so many times. I'm almost positive there are no trees waving in the wind making it appear as if the lights are flickering. The ratio to flickering lights to nonflickering lights has got to be around 40:60. Insane. Why are they flicking on and off. Just why. I'm sure there's an explanation. It's not the clouds. It's not an obstruction of any kind. Although I may not rule out the tree theory. 30% it could be trees.* So the question lives on. Never to be answered or thought of again.


*These numbers are based on actual facts.

1 comment:

Becki said...

i feel like a blearth should be the name of an individual collifing world.